Commercial Real Estate Loans With Little to No Hassle
Do you own property and need a loan? That is the perfect scenario for a stated income commercial real estate loan. Perenica Commercial Capital offers this kind of loans to business owners who have been turned down by lenders in the past. Here is what you need to know.
Qualifying for a Stated Income Loan
The most important quality your property needs to have is value. If it is worth enough to cover the costs of insurance, taxes and mortgage, then a stated income commercial real estate loan is easy to qualify for. You do not need amazing credit and you do not need a mile-high stack of paperwork.
We work with many different buildings. Some of these include:
- Real estate
Understanding a Stated Income Loan
Choosing a stated income loan can be difficult if you don’t know what we offer. At Perenica Commercial Capital, you can receive many benefits for working with us. Here are just a few.
- Large loan amounts up to $500,000
- Nearly every property is welcome
- Fixed rates on 25-year amortized loans
- Use the money to benefit your business in any way
- Qualifying credit score as low as 600
The loan-to-value (LTV) ratio for this kind of loan depends on what your property is used for. Here is a quick breakdown.
- Office, warehouse, self-storage, retail and auto service properties can gain up to 65% LTV
- Non-owner-occupied investment properties with one to four units can gain up to 70% LTV
- Mixed use properties with five or more units can gain up to 75% LTV
Using a Stated Income Loan
These loans can be used for many of your business’s financial needs. You can build working capital, consolidate debt or consider refinancing. Other uses include property improvements and property purchases.
Get in Touch
To find out more, get in touch today. We’re ready to discuss details or answer questions, whatever you need. Within two to three weeks, you could be closing!